Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paper Makeup Stamps Monday Challenge



This weeks challenge from the PMS Blog was a sketch challenge. My card ended up more rectangular than the sketch because I just LOVE these new Nesties and they are rectangular!! I had already started colouring this image of "Lauren in Love" so I finished her off and blinged her up. I've used Real Red and Bashful Blue as the main colours. It's a fairly simple card - I had thought about using some DP or stamping the background but I decided I liked the simplicity - it gives Lauren all the attention and I think she deserves it!!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous and so sweet!!! I love how you have coloured the image and I love all that sparkle!!
xx

Meli Palmer said...

I LOVE that sparkle!

Emily said...

This card is really sweet Debbie! I love the coloring job and the jewel accents you used on the image. Very nice!

Kellie said...

Just gorgeous Deb, I love the sparkle it just makes the card. Your colouring is amazing as always, love it!
Kellie xx

Leonie said...

What a super stunning card, great job Debbie!

Kylie said...

Sweet card Debbie!
Love the nesties dies and love your colouring!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Liam said...

I love this card with the little fairy. Very cute.

Liam

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Debbie this is just GORGEOUS!

Stamp and Smile said...

Sweet card! The sparkle really shows and the love you put into this card... :) Those Nestie's are SO contagious!! She looks so darling and the flower adds the finishing touch... I'll be surfing more this weekend! Can't wait to see more of your AWESOME creations!! Hugs Debbie... :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a cute image! I love her sparkly wings. You are tempting me with those new Nesties...

xOx
Lisa

Katie Cotton said...

Fantastic job!!!! Thanks for playing!