Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tilda Skating Birthday


For those of you who regularly visit my blog you may know my daughter is a figure skater - which of course means she has several skating friends too. This card was made for one of them! I was colouring her at the rink - a place I often take my "homework"!!! I had coloured her skirt in purple tonings as it's a colour Tori likes but I wasn't sure what colour to use for her top - so asked one of the junior skaters - and guess what - she chose PINK!!!

It was really nice to get the reaction I got when we gave Tori the card - apparently this will now take a spot on her "skating shelf" in her room - much better than the paper bin - LOL...

As you can see I'm still a little obsessed with my new Nesties - I'm sure it will pass eventually!!!

Wishing you all a fabulous rest of your weekend - am off to dinner with some girlfriends.....

7 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

No your Nestie obsession will not pass - speaking from experience.

Great card!

:) Marcia

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card,Love the colours!!! I agree once you use you nesties you become more addicted and want the others....lol....
xx

Stamp and Smile said...

She is perfect! Such sweetness colored into her smile... :) Those snowflakes are my FAVORITE too, I'm a snowflake sucker. Or maybe just a flake!! Sorry.. my dry humor... :) Enjoy your dinner and have a super day!! Hugs, Debbie :)

Ramona Michaluk said...

She's so cute Debbie - another gorgeous card which I'm sure Sarah's friend will just love!

I'm sure her friends get a real buzz from the beautiful cards you make for them.

Unknown said...

How cute it this card Deb! and I love the sparkles on the snow flakes!

Sammi said...

Ooh Debbie! It's a gorgeous card!! no wonder she loved it :) Mm.... nesties sounds pretty good!

Leonie said...

Your beautiful cards never cease to amaze me! It was so nice meet you in person yesterday and finally put a face to a name!