Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

WOW - you guys are AMAZING!!! When I popped on my blog candy post I had no idea I would get sooo many lovely comments - and let me tell you I have read every single one of them!! I really wish I could send each and every one of you a prize - but I can't! So without further ado here's the winner as chosen by random.org...........

Chris (Wellnifty)
Congratulations on so many hits. Thanks for the chance of getting your lovely candy. I've put a link on my side bar to it.Chris x
April 21, 2009 5:59 PM

Congratulations Chris. If you could please email me your snail mail address I'll pop your prize in the post for you - I hope you enjoy it!!!

7 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Yay for Chris!! =)

Wellnifty said...

Wow, Yippee, I can't believe it. What a lovely surprise and a wonderful start to my Sunday. Thank you so much Debbie for offering this lovely candy, I can't wait to have a play with it all. I've emailed you my address and will make a post about it when I get back home this evening, I'm in a state of shock, and just want to tell everyone I know that I've won.
My commiserations to all the ladies that entered but didn't win, but I'm so glad that I was the lucky winner.

Chris xx

Cazzy said...

Congratulations you lucky thing Chris.

Cazzy x

CroleRB said...

Congrats Chris!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Congratulations Chris! What a bunch of wonderful goodies you will soon have to play with!

Stamp and Smile said...

Congrats to the LUCKY winner "CHRIS" of this awesome blog candy!! I'm jealous!! He... :)

Priscilla said...

Congrats Chris :) have fun with those goodies :)