Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Teenage Birthday!

Here is another teenage birthday card using the Miss Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm. This one is for my friend Deb's daughter, her last year as a teenager!!! Once again I've been playing with my copics and other markers. I also wanted to add some colour behind the sentiment but because we don't have the large oval scallop punch yet here in Oz, I've layered 2 wide oval punched pieces behind the sentiment piece - it added just the right finishing touch! The colours here are Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White.

Happy 19th Birthday Jacinta!!!

xXx

10 comments:

Tracy said...

gorgeous Debbie ;) she looks so cute in those colours. Jacinta will love it!

Deb said...

Thanks Deb! Card is lovely...Jacinta loves it and the pressies. Hope you start to feel better soon as I know you were unwell today.
Love Deb

Leigh said...

Debbie, your colouring is so good. Love the colours.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,such beautiful colours and your colouring just keeps getting better!!!
xx

Danielle said...

What a gorgeous combination of colours on this card Debbie - your image is so beeautifully coloured and I love the ovals behind the sentiment!
Hugs, Danielle

nessy said...

gorgeous card for a 19 year old ~ love the colour combo and that flower just scrummy
vanessa xx

Philippa Petty said...

Beautiful as ever Debbie. Little Anya is just adorable.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Miss Anya never looked so good! I love your color choices and those layered flowers. I tell ya, I'm in love with TGF stamps!!!

I'm going to test digi images with watercolors. So far, I've tried SU's markers and NO SMEARS at all! Will provide a full report on my blog.

Love ya!
Lisa

Emily said...

I really like the colors on this card Debbie and that great big flower is gorgeous!

Stamp and Smile said...

Well, I'm a bit behind on my blogging and come to find the most "CUTEST" card!! LOVE these rich colors and your flowers are always amazing Debbie... Enjoy your weekend! TFS... :)