Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catch Up Time!!!

Boy do I seem to be sooo far behind at the moment!! I'm not quite sure why! I am battling a cold but that's all...ah well, time to play CATCH UP!

Firstly I have to thank two lovely ladies for honouring me with Blog Awards recently - This one I received form the lovely Carolann over at Black Cat's Miaow. Not only do I consider visiting her blog an honour but she has also become a personal friend with whom time spent stamping usually means time spent laughing! It's meant to be passed on to people who have made a difference to you by their visits to your blog.






This second award was from the lovely Emily over at Emily's Expressions. The rules for this award are...
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

I am more than happy to pass these awards on to these fabulous Aussie bloggers, in no particular order, because their visits to my blog are like having a friend pop in for a cuppa!

Kellie Winnell
, Kristy Young , Cheryl Joshua , Leigh Stoodley, Philippa Petty , Leonie Hegarty, Ramona Michaluk , Kristie Morrison , Debbie Minter , Jean McKenzie, Bec (Bizzy Becs) , Sue (Tillymint), Marcia P, Karen Thomas , Robyn (Rainbows by Robyn), Mandy Schiller , Liam Pucher

I figured I had 2 awards to pass on so I could pick some extras - LOL - and restricted myself to Aussie blogs to keep the list in check...

I have also been tagged by Marcia P over at The Stamp Spot - will have to do that one later - but I WILL do it - LOL

Recipe Swap Open!!


One other thing I'm up to - I have joined a 6x6 recipe card swap - would you like to play along too? Your pages can be very simple as long as you follow a few simple guidelines....Here is the information you'll need to join in - read the rules and you have until June 10th to sign up. Kristine Breach has done a fabulous example card here , I am working on mine now - LOL, and there are more examples here too. Anyone want to sign up with me???? Can you imagine the fabulous book you'll have by the end, what a great gift for yourself or someone special?????? I think there are still some spots available!

9 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ah Debbie this is my first one thankyou so much.
I'm going to pass this one along right away/
Sorry to hear your've got the terrible cold doing the rounds at the moment hope you feel better soon.

Kristie said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for these awards! I really appreciate it and am thrilled that you think my blog is worthy of them :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Thanks Debbie, very kind of you. Hope you are feeling better soon.

:) Marcia P

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Thanks Debbie, looking forward to our royal luncheon next weekend :)

Ramona Michaluk said...

Thanks so much for the lovely awards Debbie - I agree with you, when our girls from Oz visit us, it's like friends coming to your door!

Count me in the Recipe Swap too if you still have a vacancy. Catch up soon xxx
Ramona

Mandy Schiller said...

Thanks for the award Debbie! I love to have a cuppa often at your blog....lol...

Mandyxx

Bec said...

Oh WOW, Debbie, Thanks so much for the award.. Bec xxx

Stamp and Smile said...

CON'GRATs Debbie on the awards! So deserving of them and I hope you are feeling better with that nasty cold... tis' the season!

This weekend we have highs in the 50's and should be in the 70's... frost warning again tonight!! What crazy weather... Hugs! Michelle :)

Kristine said...

WOOOHOOO!!! I'm so thrilled that you signed up :) YAY... lol, I'm so happy! My sister signed up too, and I wonder who else will join? I haven't had any takers on my blog, unless they just haven't told me, except for you! Lisa's so funny--she said she'd join if she actually cooked! LOL. Hilarious that so many women I know don't cook?!! Anyway, looking forward to it.