Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Sweet Treat From The Stamp Spot!

Isn't this Lolli Anya just the sweetest little gal around?? She's one of the new images Marcia will have instore at The Stamp Spot once she's all unpacked from her move! I couldn't resist getting this cutie when Marcia offered her DT some of the stamps early and I thought my Wednesday post for The Stamp Spot blog was the perfect time to showcase her.

This is only a small card - about 4" square - but I love that there's still room for embellishments and some fun! It's made from the 3 largest Labels 2 Nestabilities and was inspired by THIS wonderful easel card by Debbie Dolphin - I love the way this clever crafter uses shapes! I hope I can pass this inspiration on to others!

To add to all the sugary sweetness of this card I've sugar coated the lollipop with some Dazzling Diamonds. The DP is from one of my Basic Grey paper pads that I got from The Stamp Spot. Marcia also has roses instore for your embellishing pleasure.

Hope the rest of your week flies by - the weekend is on it's way. It's a 3 day weekend for us here in Melbourne with the Paperific show on too - wooohoooooooo - my kind of weekend!!!!

xXx

19 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Debbie is so cute, love her pigtails, bows and cute bobbles lol you are clever, you certainly managed to pack plenty of gorgeous embellishments. Off to catch up on your other posts. Take CareX:) p.s. you were right on the eggs lol!

Karen said...

LOL - this little girl made me smile when I saw her Deb! Another gorgeous card and colouring thats just fabo!

Karen
x

Kylie said...

Ohhh! Debbie - she is so sweet! I love the shape of your card. Aren't easel cards the best? Love your sugar coating too :)

Hugs
Kylie

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Debbie, an yes you sure have inspired, an these easel cards are just awesome. Love everything about this, emm thinkk might need to get this image too ggrr lol.
hugs
Sue x

jjcreations said...

Cute card - I like the sparkly lollipop.

Marlene said...

So adorable - and I LOVE that sparkly lolly! I have not yet made an easel card. You're making it awfully tempting for me to go outside my comfort zone, though!

Leigh said...

Fabulous card Debbie.

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie, Lolli Anya is so sweet, pretty colours are papers. I love the shaped Easel cards. Your flowers are gorgeous. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz

Ελευθερία said...

Really wonderful card!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hhhhhmmmm ... another sweet Anya stamp???? You are a bad bad girl Debbie!!! Love all the colours and the pretty flowers! Hugs, xxx

Debra James said...

Love this take on the easel catd Debbie. Fabulous colour combo and love that little girl and your colouring is fab as usual.You is one very Talented lady!!!! I may have to give this a go. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs xxxx

Cheryl said...

She is so adorable and so beautifully coloured!!! Love the shape of this easel card......brilliant work!!
xx

sandra said...

Can't believe that you managed to putt all that on such small card!!!

I love the shape and papers and image and coloring...oh,well...I love it all!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Debbie Dolphin said...

lol youve become an easel card addict like me!!
i love this its fab and love the anya.
love debbie xxx

Kellie said...

WOW OH MY WOW Debbie you just blow me away every time! This is absolutely gorgeous, makes me want to break out in song....lollipop, lollipop oh lol lollipop, hehe. Colouring is amazing!
Hugs Kel xx

Sammi said...

Debbie this card is soooo adorable!! LOVE everything about it!
Sammi
xxx

Sue said...

Love this sweet image and your easel card. Discovering that you could use any shape to make an easel card has opened up a hole new world! Coloring is wonderful on this little gal, as ususal.

Lynda said...

This lil Lolli is too cute for words!!! Once I get past the pink (sorry Debbie..hee hee hee) I love the idea of using the nesties for the card. Very clever!! Did u model for the stamp as it was created??? I can just imagine this is you as a youngun'!!! The flowers just finish it beautifully!!! Another stunner fm the house of Pamment!! ooxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

this is toooooo cute, and i wasn't a big fan of miss lolly until now

speaking of which (which we weren't), are you all done with work? you are sooooo lucky.