Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Daisy Plays Some Mood Music

Little Daisy Bumblethorpe and her dog Watson are obviously enjoying performing a little concert together - although from the lack of audience one must wonder how good they really are, or maybe this is just the rehearsal - LOL. This image is called "Mood Music" and is available from Just INKlined digital stamps HERE.

I used this week's Sketch Saturday sketch #129 and created the corners with my Martha Stewart deep edge lattice punch. The sentiment is a digi ticket from Bizzy Bec's Digi Downloads. You can't see it but I coated Daisy's saxophone with my clear spica pen for a metallic shine.

This image brings back memories of when my daughter learned the saxophone - although our dog Holly didn't hang around to join in when she played - LOL.

xXx

11 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Great take on the image Debbie...love her cheeks! Takes me back to grade 9 when I brought my clarinet home. My littlest brother, maybe 3 yrs old, held his hands over his ears and said 'make her stop'! Gotta love it.
Joyce xx

Melodie said...

OMG, such a cute image. Your card is really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Unknown said...

Awww that is so cute - I love her big puffy cheeks:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Christina said...

This is really gorgeous Debbie! Love the cute image!
Hugs Kristel

Dena said...

Debbie! Oh I love how you did the corners. I have that punch and it is a great idea!!!!! Another fun image here! So very cute!!!
Hugs, Dena

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.x

Cazza said...

Wow, this is such a fab card, what a great image!!
Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Annette Bowes said...

He He Debbie cute card can almost hear the dog howling lol! Love how you have created the corners with your MS punch, very clever, take careX:)

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha!!! This card is so adorable!!!! Love it! (Though I'm glad I'm not listening to them right now!)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Giggle! Just love that dog! Hugs xxaxx

Lynda said...

This is beautiful Debbie. I so LURVE the MS punch corners and may have to borrow htat idea if it's OK with you. It looks MAD!! The image is devine. Too much I like to list. ooxx