Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Start the New Year Off Right!

Over at Just INKlined some of the artists show a true sense of humour - this is poor ol' Maude Doodlebuns (Flab Fighter) trying to work off some of her Christmas excesses so she can fit into her Santa bikini later on in the year. You can find her instore HERE.

And for those of you you don't remember her glamour look for Christmas - here's the card I made earlier. And now you KNOW how she came to have that fabulous physique - it doesn't just happen - LOL.
Personally I think good on her - I'm still "thinking" about trying to work off those kilos I gained over the past few weeks - OK - honesty hurts - I need to work off several YEARS worth - LOL

xXx

13 comments:

Debra James said...

bahahaha. I love the quote you have used with your really gorgeous card. I think a few of us may be feeling the same thoughts as you Debbie especially after Xmas!!!!. Now where can I get me one of those exercise trainers, LOL,xxxxx

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha...love it! She's such a looker, eh?!

I think I'm gonna have to start referring to kilos rather than pounds. It sounds like less! HA HA HA.

Kylie said...

It's like I'm looking into a mirror! lol. Great image and love your colouring Deb, although MY cheeks would've been alot redder!! lol.

hugs, Kylie ox

nicolet said...

Hahaha, this card is beautiful Debbie!!
Hugs Nicolet

Robyn said...

Ha Ha! Alas !....its my New Year's Resolution EVERY year! Happy New Year to you Deb!

Dena said...

I am going to HAVE to get my hands on some of these images! They are sooooo fun!! Great job with it Debbie! Love how you colored the hair with the highlights on it!
Hugs, Dena

Sue said...

Who can't relate to this gal? How cute is that card and the Christmas one too. She is just fabulous!! Great coloring! Perfect for a new start to the New Year!!!

Hugs, Sue

Renkata said...

hahaha this card give me such a giggle.
I am like her.............. :)

Jeni said...

Great card Debbie! Go Maude, Go!! ~jeni :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynda said...

FAB not FLAB Debbie!! Sadly...at this time of year I think we all have a large part of maude with us than we care to admit!!! Bit concerned for her medically...if she has cracked that much of a sweat in only 0:34 secs!!! I recall the Snata Bikini card and chucked out loud at that too!! Thanks for bringing another belly laugh to my day! ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Debbie ... amazing how many out in stamping cyberspace can relate! (giggle) Gorgeously funny ... and beautifully inspired! Hugs xxaxx

Annette Bowes said...

He He Debbie, I sooo know how she feels lol! Fantastic fun card. Take CareX:)