Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #99



This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a colour challenge for you...

Purple, Peach and Cream

Now this sounds like a tricky challenge - and I must admit colour challenges aren't my favourite - but the gals from the MDUC DT have some gorgeous cards to inspire you - check them out on our blog HERE.

I found this gorgeous sheet of DP from Creative Imaginations which gave me a base for my card in these colours - and also set the underwater scene. The purple 'seaweed' was made using my new Magnolia branch die - I love that this die embosses some texture too! The sentiment is from CC Designs Stamps and the sentiment frame is from The Craft's Meow.

xXx

9 comments:

Louise said...

Hi there Debalisious!

What an absolutely gorgoues card you made for this weeks challenge! Love the choice of Tilda image and those branches made with that fabby new die :)
Gonna have to get me one tomorrow!
Beautiful colouring and amazing dp's!

Hugs!

Bron said...

Hi the Hun I don't know what you were worried about your card is ace! Love the papers and the purple seaweed and I LOVE mermaid Tilda she looks fantastic. Hugs from Bron xo

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty.
What fun colours.

Angela said...

Debbie, I love the colors and the way you colored her tail, so beautiful.
Hugs:)
Angela

Maya said...

Ohhh my, this is sooo beautiful, Debbie!
Love the layout, and you have colored Tilda to perfections!
It is awesome, sweetie ♥
And congrats on the GD spot over at Make it colorful, you sooo deserve that!!
Hugs from Maya

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leonie said...

Ohhhh, this is just too cute! I love it!

Christine Henderson said...

Such a sweet gorgeous card, Deb. Love everything about it! xx

Sue said...

Hi Deb, love this little mermaid.
This is a tough color combo, but you pulled it off beautifully.
Cute card, hope all is well with you.

Hugs
Sue