Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas To One and All


This will be my last post before THE BIG DAY on Sunday so it seemed right I show you this festive little Santa box I made. I saw THIS tutorial over at Amazing Paper Grace and couldn't help myself - I HAD to try it out - LOL. Unfortunately I don't have all the spellbinders dies Becca is lucky enough to own so I to re-work parts of it. His face uses a large circle nestability with the top taken off. The box base and lid are made from squares cut at 5 5/8" and scored at 1 1/4" all around and made into a simple box. My box is 6" high FYI.

I also noticed this week that my blog has reached 2 VERY exciting milestones at the same time - 200,000 visitors and 700 followers!!!! Because of the timing I'll be planning a VERY special surprise early in the New Year.

Now before I sign off I want to wish each and everyone of you......



11 comments:

Lynda said...

Gorjus Santa Debbie....will def check out the link. Mega Congrats on the dual milestones....I am sure you can feel the LURVE!!! You have inspired so many with your creativity and artistry. Well done. ooxx

Lynda said...

Doh....Merry Chrissy to you and yours....here's hoping Australia heats up a bit for the day....I am over the COLD!!!! MWAH ooxx

Emma said...

Awww he is just super Adorable Debbie! Love him!

Wishing you and your family and a very Merry Christmas Debbie and I hope you have a Fabulous day!

Bron said...

Oh wow it turned out gorgeous. So cute....congrats on your blOg milestones too. Merry Christmas gorgeous. Xoxo

Jane said...

Great box Debbie, and Happy Christmas to you too.

Hugs
Jane

Anna said...

WoW, this box is gorgeous, So cute:) Congrats on your blog milestones. :) Looking forward to your surprise next year :)
Merry Christmas
Hugs

Sandy said...

Fab Father Christmas gift box. Love his beard, LOL.
Congrats on reaching a huge milestone with your visits and followers,
Wishing you a Joyous Christmas and all the best for 2012.
Sandy

paola said...

AWW Deb you did a fab job with Becca's santa box, he is a real cutie, love it, TFS.
Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas and a festive new year
smiles
PAola

Merry said...

I so love your creation...his face is just wonderful. Wishing you and your family a terrific Christmas.

Annette Bowes said...

Super Cute Santa Debbie! Love his beard. Wishing you and your family a magical Christmas Day and a fun, healthy 2012, take careX:)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Debbie! How did I miss this??? What a super fun project ... and how clever to adapt without the dies!
Congrats on your 200,000!!!!!! We are twins!!! I am so glad I have had the opportunity to be a part of this exciting journey! Hugs xxx