Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mo's Carolina


Recently I was making a carrot cake at home and later that day I saw this new image from Mo Manning - this is Carolina and she's just ADORABLE! It made me think that I could make a card to go with another cake to give to a friend who's moving home. I'll be attaching the recipe inside as well as wishing them all the best for their new place.

Remember if you need more inspiration Mo's DT regularly add projects to Mo's Dream Team blog HERE

Copics used - Skintones (R20, R11, E11, E00, E000) plus E43,E42, E41, E40, E08, YR30, YR16, YR07, R24, G28, G24, G21, G20, B95, B93, B91, B000, C2, C0, C00

12 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane said...

Simply adorable!
Hugs
Jane

downrightcrafty said...

oh Debbie this did make me smile you see my son hates carrots lol, love the image gorgeous colouring and great sentiment too
Hugs Kate x

Anna said...

This is Stunning!!! And the image is so cute :)
Hugs

Chrissy said...

What a fabulois idea, love the image and love carrot cake...gorgeous colouring...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane said...

Wow both the image and your card I gorgeous, hi from the UK,
Jane x

Berry said...

This is just wonderful Debbie! Such pretty work hugs Rebekah x

Sue said...

this is divine Debbie, the way you have coloured her hair is superb! :)

Melodie said...

Great card, what a sweet girl with such large carrots.
Hugs
Melodie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Debs this is the cutest! Love you have done the text down the side....I never know what to do with these papers but this is such a great idea! And isn't she a little cutie! :D

Lynda said...

So sweet...the image, colouring and the carrots Debbie. Love the text down the side and the daisy is delish. ooxx