Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

La La Land Goes Monochromatic


This week the team at La La Land are going monochromatic. I decided to use dusty pinks and thought they'd work well with the adorable Angel Marci. I found this fabulous DP which was perfect to pop Marci onto with it's in-built sentiment. 

Unfortunately I can't show you Marci "flying" around. I popped her onto the card using one of these 'wobblers' and she looks soo cute when you move the card. I tried to video it for you but had issues uploading my video here so you'll just have to take my word for how fun it looks - even my 13yo son enjoyed making her 'fly' - LOL.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT have come up with for this challenge - they are one talented bunch and you can check out their work on the LLLC BLOG.

La La Land Products

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11, (R22 lips)
Roses - R24, R22, R20, G21
Clothes, Wings and Hair - W3, W1, W00, R20, R00, R000




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! Angel Marci is adorable, and you colored her up so nicely. Great embellishments too:)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

So pretty Debbie! Gorgeous pinks.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Oh Debbie, this is gorgeous! Love the colors.

Pauline said...

This is just beautiful! Your colouring is wonderful!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ooooh Debs this is stunning!! Her pleats look AMAZING! Beautiful work an where is that people from? Love it! :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Haven't seen the wobblers before but can image it brings a smile to your face! Gorgeous, Debbie! Hugs xxx

Lynda said...

I guess if ur card wobbles more than u do Debbie.....it's a win!! Miss Marci is stunning. Love the monochrome. Also SNAP on the lace....have a look at the b'day card I sent...if you got one with the lace....it is the black version of your card here!!! ooxx