Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Christmas Sled



Zoe from Make it Crafty really is the most wonderful person and "boss lady". Recently I asked her if she could make me a sled to decorate to hang on my wall for Christmas. I also have a pattern where a rusty sled is decorated with little 3D characters and sitting flat on a shelf  and I couldn't find a sled (that project is still in the works - LOL) . Zoe came up with this easy to put together chipboard kit and gave me the task of decorating it for the store. I wanted the sled to be the star so I didn't add a coloured image - just some Christmas elements. 


I added some designer paper to the top of the sled after painting it white and spraying over the basecoat with a metallic moon mist. The snowflakes are cut from a frame which is also Make it Crafty chipboard - I LOVE it's versatility and what it adds to a project!

I can't wait to see what you guys can do with this FABULOUS kit - I have soo many ideas my head is buzzing ....

Make it Crafty Chipboard

4 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so pretty!

Caroline said...

WOW Debbie this is gorgeous I love it. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

This is so v v special Debbie. What a magical addition to your Chrissy decorations. ooxx