Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Time to Play With Altered Art/3D in La La Land


This week in La La Land we are playing with altered art and/or 3D projects. I've done a mix of the two by using the La La Land Carousel SVG file and altering it to be a Garden Gazebo. I've used the carousel before for something other than a carousel when I turned it into a stage for Ballerina Marci (here) - so it's pretty versatile. I've also used quite a few of the La La Land dies to build my garden scene - I love my dies!!!

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.




Copics Used - 
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Marci's Hair and Tuffy's Fur - E50, E35, E33, E31, YR31
Clothes - RV99, RV69, RV66, RV55, RV52, W5, W00
Tuffy's Collar - Gold Smooch, R20, R11, RV69, RV66, RV55, 100


5 comments:

Jane said...

Hello there Debbie - what a sweet card - that little pooch is soo cute!
Hugs
Jane

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhh love it debs! the garden scene is fantastic... love how you altered the carousel! :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

MagsB said...

What a lovely scene! Such gorgeous colouring on those sweet images, and I love the fab pink butterflies!

love Mags B x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby