Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Circles Everywhere in La La Land


This week in La La Land we're seeing circles everywhere  I started making a circle card and had planned to pop the second circle on top - but that didn't give me enough room to play so by moving it off to the side it not only gave me space to play but it also made my card a little more interesting  The flower stamp comes with Marci and I used a gold paint pen to help tie them back to the DP I used. The black rhinestones add texture and sparkle.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R11
Hair - 100, T8, T6, T4
Dress - R20, R11, R01, R00, 100
Flowers - R29, gold paint pen, gold sakura gelly roll pen

10 comments:

Mary's Museum said...

Super gorgeous. Love the colours..

Alexandra♥ said...

A very stylish card with an original layout! Love it!

Riet said...

So beautiful Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

heidy said...

Stunning card Debby,love it!!
XXX Heidy

The Craft Bucket said...

Simply stunning, Jane x

MagsB said...

Oh this is fabulous! What gorgeous colours - and I love the Japanese vibe!

Have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very oriental & swish, Debbie! Great idea with the gold pen! Hugs xxx

Yuri said...

Hi Debbie, What a gorgeous card! your Japanese scene is fabulous and perfect!! I love it!

Hugs from Japan,
Yuri xx

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful sweet card
luv
Debby

Magda said...

Very, very beautiful with the bridge, stunning idea!
Magda