Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Fun in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are having some Summer Fun. I had a lot of fun with playing with La-La Land dies to create my Summer park scene - although Luka's long sleeves are a bit of a reminder that it's currently the middle of Winter here in Australia - LOL.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Clothes - Y19, Y15, Y11, YR14, B95, B93, B91, 100, C8, C6, YG99, YG95, YG93, YG91
Boat and Lake - B02, B00, B000, B0000, R37, Y19, E44, E43, E42, E40

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Liefs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

I so love seeing all your creations Debbie....it's like I am going on a small vacay to wherever it takes me. Love the soothing greens in this one!! ooxx

Norma said...

Ooh, Debbie, this card is perfect for here. We're in the height of summer and we've got a heat wave coming that I'll probably be wishing for your winter...LOL. Love the colour scheme. Luka is cute. And those gorgeous diecuts. I've been debating about getting the heart banner. Seeing it on cards and loving it--looks terrific.
Hugs,
Norma

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Your cards are always works of art! So much detail and gorgeousness! Hugs xxx