Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

La La Land July CHA Release

 


Oh My Goodness there is soo much fabulousness coming your way with the new release from La-La Land Crafts. I'm just sooo honoured to have the chance to play with these amazing products and showcase them for everyone. My first project uses the gorgeous Castle Shadow Box, Sitting Princess Marci with her cute new do, and some of the amazing new dies. With my daughter all grown up I wanted to create something that girls of ALL ages might enjoy - I so wish you could see the sparkle and depth IRL.

If you want to see the FULL release check out the photos below and start to imagine the possibilities!



Dies


Frames and Shapes Kits





And don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used 
Castle Shadow Box -
E18, E15, E13, Star Dust Stickles
Sitting Princess Marci -
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E18, E15, E13, E11
Clothes- BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, E15, E11, Clear Spica
Crown and Staff - Y19, Y02, E18, E15, Y19, R29, R24, R20, Gold Spica

5 comments:

Jane said...

Hiya Debbie! Wow what a great castle, I bet you have fun decorating this one!
Hugs
Jane

Louise said...

Hi Debbie! ❤
Oh hunni! That box is soooo cute! I think I may just have to have one, but if course it will feature another stamp ;) lol!
You coloured beautifully and the details you added are simply fabby!

Lots of love ❤

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! These new products really think outside the square! The 3D boxes are amazing! And ... you are the queen of decorating them! I can see the sparkle! Always check out all the tiny details on your cards ... even if I don't comment on them all! Back from hols ... trying to catch up! Hugs xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Debbie this is amazing, love what you've done with the box and fabulous sweet image.
luv
Debby

Norma said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous, Debbie. What a fabulous castle frame. And Princess Marci is adorable--awesome colouring as usual. Love the leaf diecuts.
Terrific new release from La La Land. And here I am trying to curb my spending...LOL.
Hugs,
Norma