Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #207


This weeks at Magnolia Down Under Challenges it's our DT Camilla H's choice 

- Your Favourite Things -

I chose to use my favourite tool - my Cameo, which I used to cut the card and layers. Other favourites of mine are flowers, lace and dies...and more recently moulded paper clay and frantage have made my fave list too.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of our DT have done on our BLOG.

Copics Used -  Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus E44, E43, E42, E40, RV66, RV55, RV10, RV000, T4, T2, T0

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so gorgeous debbie!!! mmm i see some yummy frantage on there... just love all of the colours and embellies :D

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the little details ... the butterflies are subtly perfect! Hugs xxx