Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #209


This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have a new DT challenge. This time it was Jane's choice and she has challenges us to use...

 Black and White

I admit my card does have a little blush of pink on it - but it is predominantly B&W so I hope I'm forgiven - LOL. I cut the card base and layers with my Cameo and played with my paper clay and frantage powders again - am loving these crafty products!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT inspiration on our BLOG.

Copics Used - R01, R00, R000, C8, C6, C4, C3, C2, C0, C00

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card, just love it !
xxx

Lynda said...

Love, love, LOVE this Debbie...the small pop of colour so adds to its charm. There is something so magical abt B & W. ooxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

She looks a little sad, Debbie! But she is very adorable. Hugs xxx