Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Using Tags in La-La Land

This week in La-La land we are using tags. I ran my tag through a steampunk embossing folder and backed it with black card and added a jumbo eyelet. I then popped on another embossed layer with a tear down the middle to show off the cog embossing. I added some cog die cuts and Steampunk Marci. I was really happy with how the pops of electric blue brought it all to life.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - B05, B02, B000
Clothes - E35, E33, E31, E30, 100, B02, B00, B000, C4, C2, Gold Spica

No comments: