Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Seeing Double in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are seeing double - 2 images, 2 DPs, 2 buttons....2 something - LOL. I chose to use 2 images and have been wanting to see the retro images together for a while so I digitally masked them and laid them onto a digital paper before printing out to colour. I have done a tutorial on this HERE if you're interested in giving it a go yourself :)

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Stamps - 

Dies - 

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - Marci E59, E39, E35, E33, E31 and Luka E35, E33, E31, E30
Clothes - 100, C8, C7, C5, C2, C0, R29, R27, R24, R22, BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG000

3 comments:

Jane said...

The only time I see double is either when I have a migraine or have been sipping Limoncello!
Great card Debbie
Hugs
Jane

cebelica said...

Your card is very beautiful. Hugs! xx

Katelyn said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job colouring and I love the cheery colours.