Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Using Your Scraps in La-La Land



This week in La-La Land we are using up our scraps. I created my background from offcuts of paper and chose Mad Hatter Luka because he looks awesome coloured in funky colours to match. The felt die cut was siting on my desk after not being chosen to decorate the calico bag in a recent post. The flower bunch was cut and then not used for the new release we had a couple of weeks ago and the orange bow is from a bunch of flowers my hubby bought me. This was a fun challenge to do and made me realize how many scraps I do hoard - LOL.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11. E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - BG49, BG45, BG11
Clothes - E44, E43, E42, E40, BG49, BG45, BG11, YG95, YG93, YG91, YR07, YR02, E19, E08, Y19, Y13, Y11
Cup - Y19, Y13, Y11

No comments: