Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Colour Challenge Time in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using the colours from the picture to my left. This has been one of my favourite colour combos since I began papercrafting. The soft purples through to pinks complimented with the greens remind me of a tropical paradise so Hula Marci seemed the perfect choice of image to use.
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11. E00. E000. R24, R20, R11
Hair - E50, E33, E31, YR31
Top, anklet and headband - RV69, RV66, RV63, RV55, RV52
Hula Skirt and Lei - G85, G82, YG11

No comments: