Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Aurora Wings Challenge - Heartfelt



This month over at Aurora Wings Challenges we are being.....


I have made a Thank You card using the gorgeous Aurora Wings Windswept image. I digitally paper pieced her kimono before adding some shading for definition. I then printed out the same pattern out on a  larger scale to use as my background. I love the way this connects the image to the rest of the card.

The sentiment is a cuttlebug die.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics Used - Skin (E13, E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11) plus E29, E25, Y26, Y21, Y19, Y15, YR24, B01, B000

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Debbie! Love that you've paper pieced the kimono and matched the DP. Gorgeous coloring and fab embellies. Love the Autumn feel. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Debbie, I'm so happy to see this beautiful card you made with "Windswept"!! You've done such a gorgeous job coloring and designing. This is one digi that's kind of overlooked, but your color treatment totally brings life to it. ^_^ I love having you on Aurora Wings DT!!

Mitzi xxx