Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Something Other Than a Card in La-La Land



This week in La-La Land we are doing anything BUT a card. I love these little shadow box frames from Kaisercraft so I thought it would be fun to do one up for this challenge. It's always nice to get a challenge like this as I sadly don't take the time to do a lot "just for fun" - and this was certainly an enjoyable project for me to make. I hope you like it :)

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E18, E09, YR24, YR23
Clothes - B39, B06, B04, B02, B0000, E18, E09, YR24, YR23, C10, C8, C6, C2

1 comment:

Claudia N. said...

A great altered tray, Debbie!

Love that there is so much detail to discover. Yummy textures too! An awesome piece! xx