Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Aurora Wings Challenge #20


This month over at Aurora Wings Challenges we are creating 

"Anything BUT a Card"

I have a few handmade Christmas decorations on my tree so I thought I would use this challenge to add to my collection. The blank bauble comes apart so I printed the gorgeous Mistletoe Fairy to fit and coloured her in. For the other half I poured in some mod podge and glitter. I then cut a vinyl sentiment and added it on the outside - am thinking next time I should use white vinyl but I shall say I was going for subtlety with this one and letting the gorgeous Fairy be the hero of the piece ;) 


Once I finished up the inside I glued it together and added some festive ribbon to the seam and some Christmassy elements to the top. Apologies for the photos - reflective surfaces are never easy to get a good shot of! 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11} plus E55, E53, YR24, E08, G29, G03, C4, R59, R29, R24, R22

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

First off I have to say it was a blast meeting you in person! So happy we were able to get together. Thanks so much for taking a bit off time off to see me. And I totally LOVE this gorgeous ornament. The image you chose is beautiful and the red glitter back is so festive. What a fabulous addition to the tree. xxD

Hello said...

Love, love, love this gorgeous Christmas tree bauble made with Mistletoe Fairy, it,s absolutely gorgeous Hun. Huge huz, Lorraine xx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Another fantastic project that I'd like to try myself! Your coloring is gorgeous as always, and this is such an awesome decoration to add to the collection of handmade ornaments. Your Chrismtas tree must be full of handmade beauties. :D Thank you so much for this lovely inspiration for our new challenge at Aurora Wings, Debbie!

Mitzi xxx