Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Adding Glitter in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are adding glitter. Sadly it's something that doesn't tend to photograph well. I know how sparkly this card is in real life - with stickles all over her tail, hair and shell bra, glittered die cuts and a metallic shine on the background. 

I had a LOT of fun with the central panel of this card. I used homemade texture paste  and a spotty stencil first - you can find the recipe for the texture paste here. I then used my heat gun to dry it - it was fascinating watching the skins form and then burst with little "sea worms"popping through!!! Once this was dry I spritzed on some water and dropped on some Magicals. Once all this was dry I also dotted on more stickles for even more glitter.  

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11, BG07, YG63
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Tail and Shell Bra - BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, YG67, YG63, YG25, YG23, YG21

No comments: