Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #29


It's time for another challenge over at Aurora Wings - this time we are doing CAS.


So Ok - I'm not the best at true CAS but I have always believed that challenges are open to some interpretation and here's mine for CAS ;) . I've used the beautiful Spirit of Hibiscus. The main image is popped up off of the background. I can't help myself I like to add height to a card front! I also popped up the large front flower and the one on the side of her head - but at different heights to give some interest. You can do that in CAS right??? I didn't add a lot of embellishments ;)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there. 

Copics Used - E11, E04, E00, E000, R24, Y26, Y21, Y15, YR24, E27, G46, G43, G40, G28, C2, RV69, RV66, RV21

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I think this is a gorgeous interpretation of CAS Debbie. Certainly a bit of height is allowed and I love your fabulous coloring. It truly pops with the black and white background. What a beautiful design! xxD

Silvia sencaka said...

Definitely a cas card, debbie! Beautiful and live your colouring!

Julie Reed said...

Beautifully coloured Debbie x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie. I love the black and white with the pop of pink accent.

itsazoo said...

Beautiful.....

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I love your interpretation of CAS here, Debbie. It's CAS with a visual punch! Love your use of black and white elements, juxtaposed with the beautifully colored main image. Lots of white makes it stark, which we'd expect for a CAS design, but the 'writings' on the background paper add fun interest without distracting. This is really well designed. Love your work! Thank you so much for this lovely inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful!! Great job!! I love how you did everything in black and white except for your spirit of hibiscus; it really makes her pop right out!!!