Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Aurora Wings Challenge #31



It's time for another Aurora Wings Challenge and this time it's......


No surprises here - I chose to use green, my favourite colour, to mix with the B&W on a cropped version of Anima Sola. I love the intensity the colour adds when paired with B&W and it gives these amazing images a whole new feel. I also loved stepping out of my comfort zone and not colouring in the poppies in red - it is fantasy art after all ;)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there. 

Copics Used - C10, C8, C7, C6, C5, C4, C2, C0, C00, YG97, YG45, YG17, YG13, YG11

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love how you've cropped Anima Sola to focus on the gorgeous flowers. FABULOUS in green! (Gotta admit, I ordered some of your greens after one of the "My Favorite Color" challenges awhile back because they're so lovely). Gorgeous framing and I love the subtle sparkle on the bow and gem detail. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Debbie, I love all of your work as you know, but I'm also partial to your work featuring your favorite color, green. You always bring such vibrant LIFE to the color, that your greens have an inner glow and exude the air of mystery. Cropped 'Anima Sola' certainly has that mysterious air about her. It's stunning to see poppies in green, as we are so used to red poppies. Clean mats and a touch of lime green make this card look modern and definitely powerful! Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

Julie Reed said...

I really love this Gloria, Green is my favourite colour and the green you have used here is so vibrant, beautifully matted and a very elegant design - Love this x

Jan said...

Great card and use of colour. Love it xx Jan