Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Photo Inspiration in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using the inspiration picture on the left. The way I tend to craft is by starting with an idea and coming up with something completely different at the end - LOL. My card was going to be all about the rolled roses in a similar palette to the picture - then I coloured up Bumble Bee Marci and my whole palette changed - but it does follow the whole garden theme right???
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too. 

Diamond Chicken Wire

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - C10, C6, Y38
Clothes - C10, C6, C4, C2, E99, E97, Y38, Y15, 100
Wings - C2, C0
Flowers - G48, Y38, Y15, C4

No comments: