Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge #64


It's time to start another fabulous challenge at Aurora Wings and this time it's a funky.......

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.I did say it was funky didn't I. This time there are not only elements you can choose but colours as well - I've never done a BINGO challenge like this one before - it was FUN!  I chose to go down the middle column using both the elements and the colours. For glitter I used some glitter cardstock and some Stardust Stickles on both the image and flowers, which is less obvious in the photo but lovely IRL. For my die cuts there is a die cut rosette, a dragonfly and leaves. The layers are obvious ;)

The image I used was the STUNNING 'Veil of Petals' and you can find her in the AW Digi Store HERE or the Etsy Store HERE

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there. 

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E04, E00, E000, R20, R11
Eyes - B37, B34, B21
Lips & Eyeshadow - RV66, RV63, RV00
Hair - Y35, Y32, Y19
Flowers - Y35, Y32, Y19, RV66, RV63, RV52, RV00, B37, B34, B21
Leaves - G43, G40

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gotta say this one takes my breath away, Debbie! I'm truly almost speechless (but we know that's pretty impossible for me) so let me just say that this may be your most gorgeous project EVER, and that is saying A LOT! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

What an exquisite inspiration from you, Debbie!! It was such a nice surprise to see you go with the middle row of 'baby colors' and come up with this stunningly elegant beauty. You've totally elevated the sweet pastel combo to a romantic and elegant symphony. Gorgeous coloring on this detailed image, lovely DPs, and pretty die cuts and flowers. Thank you so much for this awesome inspiration for our Bingo challenge kick-off post at Aurora Wings today! Mitzi xxx

Danni said...

Wow!! This is beyond stunning!